Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect #514 Rosa Elegante/Elegant Pink



  





A short time ago I made ​​a post about Collistar Nude Look collection. While working on a post I liked a lot of  products, and some of them were caught very fast in my make-up bag. Of course, I'm in a hurry to share my experience with you.

We will start with a nail polish. In this collection nail polish with gel effect is available in two colors: Neutral French 513 and 514 Elegant Pink. The hero of today's post is 514 "Elegant Pink" ...
It is a gentle, dusty pink. It is so soft and warm that I feel myself very cozy and comfortable. His time is autumn, the time of the cloudy days and the warm sweaters, the time of the evenings with hot tea and biscuits...
The time when the bright colors are irrelevant, and  after a violent summer you want a peace and harmony.





 This nail polish has a liquid consistency, is very easy to apply, you can draw a smooth line of the cuticle without problem. It dries quickly: two layers in 20 minutes. It gives a stunning gloss effect of gel nails. Persistence is also great: 5 days without chipping and other damages.



Price - 7,50 euro
Rating - 5+

No comments:

Post a Comment