Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour № 03 miami pink

Hello, dears!
I will tell you about my first blush from Clarins. I've bought it more then half year ago, spontaneously, but I was really happy with my purchase. 

At first I wanted to buy the peach blush but they didn't have it and the shop-assistant recommended me to choose the pink one, saying it suits me better.

The product itself is in a nice golden case, which gives it a more luxurious look and it has a huge mirror too! But this golden case is a fingerprint magnet.

There was a red velvety pouch, to protect it, but it's lost:(


But I don't like the included brush. No, the quality is good, it is soft and picks right amount of pigments, but it is too small to cover the cheeks and to give natural look. Thus I use Dior blush brush.

This blush is good pigmented, it is very easy to  go over board. 
The texture is ultra-silky, smooth  and lightweight. It gives a luminous, long-lasting finish and I have no need to renew it.

 The blush is divided into 4 segments: two matte and two with the shimmer. This matte shade sculpts the face while the iridescent shade enhances facial contours by catching the light. I cannot imagine how they can be used separately because the matte segments are so small that I always catch the shimmer part. I just blend all the segments and get a great bright but descent glow.

Miami pink is like a peachy pink with yellow undertone.

 in the shadow
the sun (you can see peachy undertone)
swatches
left - with shimmer, right - matte
above - matte, under - with shimmer

With make-up





To sum up, I want to say that I am very satisfied with this blush: the beautiful color, soft texture, fine finish and it is so economic - I use it already 7 months  and  the inscription doesn't not fade!


 Rating— 5
 Price -  36,50 euro, but I've bought it for 20.




No comments:

Post a Comment