Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Guerlain L'Ecrin 2 Couleurs eyeshadow #06 Two Parisian


When Guerlain has released the new duo eye shadows I understood that I need them. I decided to begin my acquaintance with Two Parisian.

Let's start with a description of the case. It is rather big, gold, and is nice to hold.




The case is opened 180 degrees, there is a huge mirror inside that is very convenient, to my mind.


The shadows are presented in two colors with different textures: matte and shiny. 
The first color is matte black: it is very pigmented, buffs out very smoothly and is easy to blend. The second one is pink shimmer, rather problematic but very nice. If you use it without eye base you have chance to become a Christmas ball.


Swatches
I don't use the applicator because I find MAC brushes more comfortable. 


All two colors can be used as solo as to combine creating a variety of make-up: from gentle to fatal.  

Left - I mixed both colors, right - the pink one solo

Mixed two colors

My favorite: the pink one on the whole eyelid, and with the black color I make a line

I apply the eye shadows only on the eye base because without it the pink color crumbles and they stays not very long.

It is very beautiful, wonderful, and  amazing shadows for perfect make-up. I really like the idea to combine the two textures - I am very satisfied with the result.

 Rating - 5+
Price - 40,95 euro

No comments:

Post a Comment