Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Dior Huile Douceur Demaquillante Express Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil


Hallo, my dears!

This time I will tell you about my favorite cleanser from Dior which I decided to buy  after reading a lot of positive reviews. 

Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil comes in a yellow rigid plastic bottle with pump. I find it very hygienic and convenient comparing with my Shiseido's  tube.  





 The oil is transparent and liquid, with nice light smell.


Ingredients


I use the oil to  remove my make up. 2-3 pomps are enough for the whole face and neck. It has also to be mentioned that your hands and face have to be dry otherwise the oil works worse. 
Frankly speaking using it the first time I were a little bit skeptical. I wonder how the oil can remove the layers of base, foundation, powder, mascara etc, I thought I had to use cleansing foam after it. But it was not necessary.
I massage oil approximately one minute over my face and eyes, then I simply  wash it off. 
The result is amazing! The make up is removed and  my skin is very soft. Especially around the eyes. I need no toning lotion  or emulsion to nourish it. But I do it well as a daily routine.

The conclusion is simple: nice product which is worth trying!

Rating 5+
Price - 30,95 euro







No comments:

Post a Comment